Gryphon Environmental, LLC (Gryphon) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Gryphon specializes in providing environmental consulting and management services to the U.S. federal government worldwide. Specifically, Gryphon provides the following services:
- Environmental Compliance
- Conservation and Planning
- Program Management
Gryphon was established in 2006 with the goal of providing highly specialized and customized consulting services to the Federal government and other mission-supporting commercial entities. Since its inception, Gryphon has assisted numerous clients with achieving their objectives in environmental, engineering and sustainability related programs. Our collective successes are the direct result of detailed strategic project planning with our clients and assignment of key subject matter experts in both government service and consulting disciplines. Given our level of Federal government comprehension, our clients do not have to spend valuable time instructing on how business is performed. As such, we can get to work providing innovative and cost-effective solutions immediately. We measure our success by continually exceeding client expectations.
- We are passionate about leadership and serving as instruments of inspiration, motivation and change
- We are fair and trustworthy, and our actions reflect the high standards of ethics and integrity
- We are reliable and deliver on our commitments
- We are committed to quality and continuous improvement
- We believe in success through teamwork
- We are determined to grow as individuals, as a team, and as a company
To be the preferred partner of choice for providing innovative strategic and operational environmental management solutions for Federal government clients world-wide.
To provide and implement innovative ideas and technologies that complement mission requirements while preserving and enhancing our environment.