Following these simple steps for a safe and successful buying experience:
• Where possible meet a buyer face to face to see the item and exchange money. Don’t hand over any cash until you are happy with the item.
• For your personal safety, meet in a well lit public place and don’t go alone. Where possible meet on base.
Don’t carry large sums of cash with you. First view the item, only then withdraw the cash required to purchase. Better yet, use a cashiers check.
• Make sure the item is legal and allowed. If you have any doubts as to whether the item you’re interested in is allowed, check our FAQs.
• Don’t make prepayments/pay in advance if the seller is not in the country. If Western Union transfers are mentioned, stay away.
• Phishing: Be careful with emailed links, don’t give out personal information, bank details or your paypal account details.
• When selling a car: Only accept cash or certified bank checks from a known source. A personal check could be out of date, forged or could bounce.
• Be wary of freephone telephone numbers.
• If in doubt about an item or a seller, don’t proceed. Please use your common sense. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Instead, contact us to report your suspicions. email@example.com
There have been reports of scams and of pets being sold from breeding facilities that are not managed at the highest professional standards. Please choose your pet carefully and don’t pay money in advance. Make sure you check the credentials of the people selling the pet, and get proper paperwork showing shots and/or proof of health condition.
For further advice, consult your Veterinarian. Please report immediately any advertiser that you suspect of illegal practices. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are purchasing tickets for a concert or an event, be aware that many venues now only issue named tickets. That means the ticket must match the ID of the person trying to gain entry to the event.
Please report any ad, advertiser or buyer to us that you feel is abusing the community spirit of this Classifieds site. We reserve the right to remove ads, ban users and report to the authorities anyone in violation of our terms. email@example.com
The Find-It Guide and AdvantiPro GmbH is not liable for items sold or purchased via this site.