SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER - Stuttgart
Come join CSRA, Inc. to support our CITS II program in Stuttgart, Germany that represents IT transformation and innovation on a large project with the shared objective to sustain and optimize CONUS and OCONUS mission critical operations. CITS provides full life-cycle O&M and Engineering support to EUCOM and AFRICOM. Please send resume and certs by contacting Keven DeYoung @ email@example.com or call USA +1 (571) 455-6003.
We are seeking Senior Systems Engineers in our Stuttgart, Germany!
Provides Engineering, design, and implementation support of Core Platform Systems and the Microsoft technologies in a geographically distributed environment. Review, research, and apply system and application patches, hotfixes, service packs, and security configuration for CYBERCOM and DISA STIG compliance. Researches and develop lessons learned for unplanned system/application outages. Manage enterprise Active Directory forests, AD-Integrated DNS, Group Policy Objects, External DNS, DHCP, and Distributed File Services. Additional duties include, have the responsibility of being the team lead for the Systems Operations - Platforms team.
· Experience in tier 3 support of core Microsoft technologies including Active Directory, Server 2008R2, Server 2012 R2, DNS, DHCP.
· Proficient with Group Policy Object, Sites and Services and other AD related functions/tools
· Experience with managing physical and virtual servers
· PKI configuration and troubleshooting
· Expertise with Server 2008 R2 and Server 2012 R2 operating systems to include installation, configuration, patching, and maintenance.
· Experience with completing routine interpretation and implementation of related DISA STIGs and CYBERCOM TASKORDs to enhance the security posture of the environment.
· Experience with ticket tracking systems for server, and services outages and provide incident and problem management solutions.
· Proficiency in develop and maintaining SOPs/TTPs for enterprise servers and applications.
· Experience and or familiarity with Microsoft technology
· Experience with Microsoft Identity Manager
· Experience with ADFS
· Familiarity with the DISA STIG and IAVM process
· Familiarity with Read-Only Domain Controllers and SCCM distribution points
Qualifications / Certifications
BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs related experience
One of the following computing environment certification is required:
Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 – 410
Administering Windows Server 2012 – 411
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services -412
Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring - 640
Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring – 642
Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator - 646
CompTIA CASP (or other certification IAW DoD 8570.1 Technical Level III)
· Candidates must have an active Secret Clearance
· Travel is required
· Willingness to work flexible hours
· Must meet TESA requirements