PROJECT MANAGER - Stuttgart
Come join CSRA, Inc. to support our CITS II program in Stuttgart, Germany that represents IT transformation and innovation on a large project with the shared objective to sustain and optimize CONUS and OCONUS mission critical operations. CITS provides full life-cycle O&M and Engineering support to EUCOM and AFRICOM. Please send resume and certs by contacting Keven DeYoung @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call USA +1 (571) 455-6003.
We are seeking Project Manager with technical skills in Stuttgart, Germany, part of our CITS program.
Works to develop advanced project plans, concepts, and standards for Department of Defense related projects. Coordinates and supervises the plans, programs, designs, and documentation required to execute life cycle refresh of hardware and software, introduction of new capabilities, and network enhancements. Conducts customer project progress reviews, builds and reports status briefs to military and government leadership. Coordinates and directs activities for full-time and temporary consulting resources to carry out various aspects of the engineering phases of a mix of large and multiple small to mid-size, complex projects. Responsible for working with engineering and key stakeholders to gather customer requirements, and developing project scope, WBS, charter, communications plan and risk management plan.
- Candidate works directly with engineering teams to develop implementation and project plans, as well as deliverables such as operations turnover documentation in accordance with local configuration management requirements.
- Must have strong leadership skills and ability to lead technical teams representing multiple technology areas.
- Must have outstanding communication skills to communicate project status, negotiate plans and resources, and build decision briefs for leadership to make recommendations for new requirement solutions and architecture changes.
- Responsible for the submission and tracking of hardware, software, and professional services procured to support projects.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework, and experience in IT project & IT delivery process improvement.
Qualifications / Certifications
- CompTIA Security+ (or other DoD 8570.01-M compliant certification)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- 3-5 years hands-on IT project management experience
- Knowledge of IT systems/technical background and DoD experience preferred
- Candidates must be able to obtain Secret clearance
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Must meet TESA requirements