IA System Administrator
|Company||Summit Technical Solutions, LLC|
Provides IT support services to provide NIPRNet and SIPRNet user helpdesk, VIP support, system administration, web development, SharePoint development, Life Cycle Replacement, Cisco Call Manager VoIP infrastructure support, and GFEBS support, a Standard Army Management Information System (STAMIS) used by IMCOM-E’s DPW offices throughout USAREUR.
- Provide NIPR and SIPR VTC support
- Provide NIPR and SIPR desktop support
- Provide Information Assurance support
- Provide VOIP support
- Provide Blackberry support
Essential Job Functions
- Knowledge of system administration and technical practices.
- Ability to resolve or assist in the resolution of customer IT problems.
- Ability to maximize system availability in a standardized customer environment.
- Understand Information Assurance and be open to learn IA concepts and perform IA tasks.
- Demonstrate good oral, written, and telephone communication skills.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, peers, and support partners.
- Provide proactive account understanding of the Customer's system environment and associated business needs.
- Able to work in a team environment, this may be local, global, virtual, or multifunctional.
- Demonstrate good teamwork with peers.
- Active Directory
- Windows 7 / Windows 10
- MS Office 2013
- Information Assurance concepts
- Meeting Place
- Remedy ticketing system
- Share Point 2013
- Web development in HTML and ASPX
- Scripting (PowerShell)
- Telepresence Management Suite
Required: 4+ years’ experience as system administrator
Understanding of and experience in Information Assurance concepts & tasks
Required: High school diploma or equivalent
Cisco and/or Microsoft certification
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in related field
US CITIZEN and requires a secret clearance with SSBI.
A worldwide provider of sophisticated technology solutions, Summit Technical Solutions, LLC, is committed to performance excellence, business integrity, and serving the mission-critical needs of our valued customers. STS is a certified WBE, Veteran- and Woman-owned Small Business, and we pride ourselves on being a price-competitive, government-preferred solutions provider. Offering exceptional technical support and professional services, STS is dependable, technically progressive, and always ready to meet our clients’ challenges with comprehensive, responsive and innovative solutions.
- Listed on the Inc. 5000 Nation’s Fastest-Growing companies in 2016, being recognized for our exceptional growth over the last three years.
- Certified as a "Great Place to Work" by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®!
- Named to the first-ever, Inc.’s Best Workplaces List in 2016!
- CivilianJobs.com has Recognized Summit Technical Solutions as a 2016 Winner for Most Valuable Employers (MVE) for Military!
We are an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.