Garrison Mission Information Systems (GMIS) Services Support (System Administrator)
|Location||67681 Sembach, Germany|
Envistacom GmbH is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communications solutions to U.S. and coalition partners in the aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on Envistacom for innovative technology and subject-matter expertise to achieve their missions in identifying and defeating global threats. Envistacom is a trusted partner in protecting military personnel, civilians and critical infrastructure around the world.
Provide technical and labor services for unclassified/classified VTC Q, IMCOM-Europe and the Workforce Training Center, covering seven (7) VTC units; AMX, Cisco, Tandberg and Polycom
Coordinate with other locations for point-to-point unclassified/classified VTC connections
Conduct connection tests with sufficient time prior to scheduled VTC events to identify and mitigate connection problems
Manage VTC scheduling and connections, coordinate with VTC hubs for multi-point unclassified/classified VTC connections
Conduct connection tests with sufficient time prior to scheduled VTC events to identify and mitigate connection problems.
Perform monthly testing of all VTC units to assure operability
- Modify VTC configurations to ensure proper operation.
- Research and coordinate repair or replacement options for VTC equipment, as necessary
- Provide a monthly report of VTC equipment operational status by the 5th of every month, within 30 days of contract award
- identify and coordinate any special communication requirements, e.g., VOIP, STE, SIPRNet, secure telecommunications, etc. in support of classified VTC connections
- Follow applicable policy/regulations for protecting and storing classified material at all times
- Provide on-site technical assistance, for all classified and non-classified VTCs.
- Manage the VTC Certification and Accreditation requirements in accordance with PWS Part 3.2 (IA tasks) of this PWS
- Provide technical and labor services in support of HQ, IMCOM-Europe conference rooms
- Assure Critical Infrastructure Information is properly stored after every secure VTC
- Develop, maintain, and update IMCOM-Europe Region’s Command Conference Room and Executive Conference Room Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
The Contractor shall be available to Provide VTC support after hours which shall be authorized prior to execution The Contractor shall identify and coordinate any special communication requirements, e.g., VOIP, STE, cure telecommunications, etc. in support of classified VTC connections – work it after hours portion, associate with RTOP
- Work with the HPES IMCOM-E team and assigned other System Administration and Information Assurance Tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree Preferred
- 5+ Years experience
- IAT II and Windows 7 or 8 Administration
**Position will require you to obtain a work and residency permit upon hire (company paid)
Benefits: With German Work permit, you are eligible for German healthcare, unemployment and disability.
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies