Entry Level, Military Construction Civil Engineering Program Professional
|Company||Gryphon Environmental LLC|
JOB DESCRIPTION: Professional Level I, Military Construction Civil Engineering Program, for the Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC), Europe Division, Ramstein AFB, Germany. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following as related to Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil Engineering:
- Preparing presentations of data and supporting materials related to military construction projects;
- Support projects that may involve water/wastewater plants, water pumping stations or other similar civil engineering projects;
- Provide technical review of assessments, investigation reports, and other technical/policy documents;
- Provide tracking of metrics, supporting data calls, assessment schedules, status, and inventory updates;
- Provide support to Air Force installations overseas with technical assistance regarding the DoD Overseas Environmental Baseline Guidance Document (OEBGD) or host nation Final Governing Standards (FGS);
- Provide data and analysis support for military construction projects; and
- Understand policies and procedures and applicable engineering requirements.
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school in Civil or Environmental Engineering and possess experience working civil engineering projects at or for United States DoD Installations; OCONUS experience is preferred. Applicants can substitute 8 years of experience directly related to this announcement for a Bachelor’s Degree. 4 years’ experience and an Associate’s Degree in a directly related subject can be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. Additional requirements must be met as follows:
- Applicants must demonstrate project and program management experience in the construction industry;
- Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, and SharePoint; and
- Applicants will be required to meet and follow German labor laws. Subsequently, at the time of hire, individuals shall have either EU citizenship, be subject to a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA), or have a German work/residence permit.
Learn more about Gryphon Environmental at http://gryphon-env.com for benefits offered.