Entry Level, Military Construction Civil Engineering Program Professional
|Company||Gryphon Environmental LLC|
JOB DESCRIPTION: Professional Level I, Military Construction Civil Engineering Program, for the Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC), Europe Division, Ramstein AFB, Germany. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following as related to Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil Engineering:
- Preparing presentations of data and supporting materials related to military construction projects;
- Support projects that may involve water/wastewater plants, water pumping stations or other similar civil engineering projects;
- Provide technical review of assessments, investigation reports, and other technical/policy documents;
- Provide tracking of metrics, supporting data calls, assessment schedules, status, and inventory updates;
- Provide support to Air Force installations overseas with technical assistance regarding the DoD Overseas Environmental Baseline Guidance Document (OEBGD) or host nation Final Governing Standards (FGS);
- Provide data and analysis support for military construction projects; and
- Understand policies and procedures and applicable engineering requirements.
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school in Civil or Environmental Engineering and possess experience working civil engineering projects at or for United States DoD Installations; OCONUS experience is preferred. Applicants can substitute 8 years of experience directly related to this announcement for a Bachelor’s Degree. 4 years’ experience and an Associate’s Degree in a directly related subject can be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
Candidates must be proficient in the following Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, and SharePoint.
Learn more about Gryphon Environmental at http://gryphon-env.com for benefits offered.