Counter Terrorism Services Program Manager
Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communications solutions to U.S. and coalition partners in the aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on Envistacom for innovative technology and subject-matter expertise to achieve their missions in identifying and defeating global threats. Envistacom is a trusted partner in protecting military personnel, civilians and critical infrastructure around the world.
The Counter Terrorism Services Program Manager has responsibility to manage the operational and administrative aspects of initial and ongoing program tasks between the client, the company program management team and deployed teams of technical personnel to ensure operational readiness and mission accomplishment. The successful candidate will work with the program management team in the deployment, sustainment, training, and support to enable the delivery to the Warfighter.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Serve as the primary point of contact with the client program representatives on technical and program issues including performance, schedule, risks, and opportunities.
• Formulate requirements, develop assessment metrics, monitor and track performance of assigned personnel and maintain oversight of the assigned programs.
• Recommend and assist in drafting policies, plans, and procedures that impact the operational viability of the program.
• Possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge across critical tasks and time-sensitive assignments.
• Meet with customer and team personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, and ensure conformance with program task schedules and performance.
• Organize, direct, and manage contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related program tasks.
• Ensures customer satisfaction through delivery of high quality products and services.
• Manage teams of task support personnel at multiple locations including timesheet review and approval.
• Perform personnel performance evaluations, goal setting, and mentoring.
• Provide input to and track the staffing of personnel and associated equipment.
• Participate in hiring process including interviews, and candidate selection.
• Prepare and deliver presentations, key data and timely analyses to senior government officials, and major community stakeholders.
• Lead and run programs independently, while at the same time effectively collaborating within the organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years’ related experience or 15+ years related experience without degree
• Possess a current Secret clearance (with TS/SCI eligibility)
• Experienced with DoD program execution, contracts, subcontract management, as well as technical expertise in military communications
• Experience managing multiple programs and multiple teams is required
• Must have experience preparing and giving presentations at the organizational senior-leader level
• Must be familiar with DoD contracts, subcontracts, FAR clauses, DFAR clauses, and billing/invoicing
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k+match
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please apply online by going to :