Administrative Assistant Level IV
|Company||Gryphon Environmental LLC|
Job Description: Provide technical and administrative advisory services and be responsible for obtaining and incorporating project information from multiple locations in order to maintain and effectively track program progress for the Headquarters United States Air Force in Europe (USAFE) European Infrastructure Consolidation (EIC) Program Management Office. Be responsible for proper electronic filing and updating of all EIC items such as, but not limited to, meeting minutes, project disposition updates, financial information, EIC management correspondence, and other items as required.
Job Qualifications: Applicants must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent and have 11-15 years of related experience. Additional education can be substituted to meet the requirements for experience at the following rates: Associate’s Degree in place of four years of experience, Bachelor’s degree in place of eight years of experience, Master’s Degree in place of 12 years of experience, or a PhD in place of 16 years of experience. Applicants must be a U.S. citizen with a U.S. security clearance at the minimum level of “Secret.”
Applicants must display a high level of understanding with the following record systems: The Air Force Record Information Management System (AFRIMS), the Archives and Records Centers Information System (ARCIS), and the Electronic Records Archive (ERA). Applicants must also be extremely proficient in Microsoft SharePoint to analyze content and storage, auditing, identifying and reporting governance violations, manage site layout, create/add links and calendars, create/manage templates and document library, check in/out documents, manage version control, set alerts, create/manage hierarchy, create/manage groups, remove users and other features within SharePoint.
- Applicants must demonstrate experience working with the United States Air Force as well as have overseas working experience to be considered highly competitive.
- Ideal applicants possess the following skills and experience:
- Effective problem-solving and interpersonal skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a focus on quick response times;
- Demonstrate an ability to learn and use necessary technology quickly;
- Passion and enthusiasm for discipline and/or area of profession;
- Ability to interact, brief, and communicate with senior personnel of the United States Air Force and Department of Defense;
- Proficient in development and management of a SharePoint site;
- Ability to create, manage, and adjust complex interconnected schedules;
- Design and production of visual media products;
- Knowledge in the use of computer scheduling software programs.
Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, and AFRIMS. Applicants must have a current driver’s license and able to successfully complete a background check.
Learn more about Gryphon Environmental at http://www.gryphon-env.com for benefits offered.